Who is this Guy?
My academic research specializes in phenomenology, existentialism, and philosophy of religion. I currently work at the University of Edinburgh as Executive Editor of The Expository Times, a leading international journal of Religious Studies, published monthly since October, 1889. My University page is here.
You can learn more about my published work, and read some examples of it, on the various sections of this site.
- 2014–present: Executive Editor, The Expository Times, University of Edinburgh
- 2012–2014: Research Fellow, Department of Philosophy, University of Aberdeen
- 2012: Postdoctoral Research Fellow, IASH, University of Edinburgh
- 2010–2012: Tutor & Research Associate, Department of Philosophy, University of Durham
- 2007–2010: PhD & Gosden Scholarship, Selwyn College, University of Cambridge